1. Start where you are
2. Don’t initially invest a lot of money
3. Don’t quit your day job
4. Learn from other people’s mistake
5. Write down and review clear goals
6. Create a Mastermind Group
7. Fail your way to success
8. Google is your friend Books are too
9. Use social media to reach your audience
10. Take breaks and enjoy your life
90’s Hair The Golden Era: Volume, Braids, and Highlights
The #90’s were my teenage years. Fashion, Music and Hair were everything. We wore Cross Colors, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, and GAP. We were very vibrant and noticeably neutral with our color selections. We listened to Alanis Morissette, Lisa Lobe, Master P, Nirvana, Tupac, Sound Garden, Biggie and Wu Tang. But the Hair…Volume, Braids and Golden Highlights were everything. We wore the Poetic Justice and Patra Braids, coveted the Rachel, and mastered the cornrows.
The Formation video broke the internet and spurred alot of conversation. Aside from the overall exuberance from the well crafted video the Hair Styles jumped out at me. Most iconic were the golden waist length cornrows a #90’s staple.
I am sure that this will be the style of the moment for these 10 reasons: